If at this time I find it difficult to think of a really useful question,
I might consider one or some of these:
- What are my resources and how can I use them right now?
- What am I best at…?
- … And what else am I good at?
- How can I use these skills and abilities of mine right now?
- Who can I rely on? How can s/he help me right now?
- Who else might be of help to me, and how?
- What might be the best goal for me from this moment on?
- What might be the most useful and the smallest possible step to my goal that I can take right now?
- How have I overcome, or coped with, similar situations in the past? How can I use the knowledge I have acquired?
- What have I considered doing, but didn’t dare to do it yet? Should I give this idea a try?
- Because it happened first, and then became a habit.
- Because this is how my energy is organized now.
- Because I am alive.
- Because I say so.
- Because we love each other (in cases of conflict).
Astral Key to Personal Development
The Astral Key to Personal Development is a visual reminder of the basic elements of self-motivating and personal development: Thinking-Questioning-Answering-Doing-Observing-Reviewing. It uses the Ridamus – a unique Estonian constellation that consists of the brightest 12 stars in the Northern hemisphere sky. One can imagine his/her personal developmental stages as consecutive movement from one of the stars in the constellation to the next one, and then repeating the cycle: